Please Note :
Though desired for ease, we do not necessarily require access to your server for website optimisation.
Website Optimisation Services Offered
Ask yourself the following questions.
- How many sites have YOU visited that took an age to load?
- How often have you given up on a slow loading site, and clicked the 'Back' button to move on to the next search result?
- How often have you waited for a site to load, only to be faced with a confusion of information, unclear navigation, psychedelic colouring and strange characters?
- Are the search engines overlooking your site?
- And do any of the above apply to YOUR site, thus losing you potential customers (imagine yourself in their shoes)?
The idea for Clean + Fast came about while waiting for one such slow site to open. The conversation that followed centred on the frustration of why some web sites took so long to load, and in many cases still failed to work properly when loaded.
Investigating some of these sites revealed that most were structurally sound. However, they all suffered from a number of fundamental problems and there was a lot of website optimisation that could be done to clean and speed them up, without changing the way they looked.
And do not forget that badly coded or poorly designed sites do not get high rankings on search engines, if they appear at all. There is no point spending time or your hard earned cash on a website that no-one can find due to poor design or optimisation.
We can offer you the following website optimisation services.
- Code Wash - Clean code optimised to work correctly on the most popular browsers. Scripts and Forms tested using real data.
- Graphic Acceleration - Conversion / optimisation of graphics for faster loading.
- Colour / Resolution Checking - Ensures that your site looks good under different resolutions and colours are web safe and do not shock the eyeballs.
- Page Alignment - Rectifies any 'Page Jumping', where the interface moves slightly between pages.
- Spell Checking - Just in case you didn't.
- Link Checking - Ditto. Don't want any dead links do we!
- Design Suggestions - Hints and tips that we, acting as your customers, would like to see (implementation of any design changes may be arranged separately).
- Search Engine Scrub - Assessing and improving your coding and site content to aid in your site being recognised by the search engines. ( Bad results are often caused by poor Web Design and a lack of content / pertinent information contained within your pages.)
- Promotion - We can assist in the physical promotion of your site, including search engine submitting and domain registering (email for further detail). Please Note : Due to the fluid nature of the web, we cannot guarantee how or where your Web Site will be listed on the Directories and Search Engines. We will use our knowledge and expertise to obtain the best possible listings for you.
Please note we do not use HTML code compressors. All our work is done by hand.
All that we initially require is a full copy of your site provided either on disk, by pre-arranged email, or by instigating a 'site rip'. (All details will be kept in the strictest confidence).
Quotes will be sent by email with performance improvement figures given where possible - based on average conditions.
Our pricing policy is based on a simple rate of £30.00 per hour, and we promise that there are no hidden extras. Please note that with many basic websites that require tuning, several pages may be optimised per hour.
Still Interested in our website optimisation services? Then please contact us with your site details for a free evaluation
IMPORTANT : In order for optimisation work to be carried out, you would need to have access to your website / server so that changes may be made. Please check with your website designer / builder to ensure that you have this right. If not, it may be that we would have to receive the site via yourself on CD-ROM, modify as necessary, and return to you for upload. Alternatively we can analyse your site and provide a report to you so that you may carry out the work yourself, or pass on to your web designer / manager.